|Site Users Guide|
Be sure to view the site using a high-speed internet connection (e.g., DSL, cable modem, T1) in order to enjoy the website's rich media content. We also require using Macromedia Flash 8 Player for optimal viewing of our multimedia content.
- Viewing the Website
- Viewing Portable document format (PDF) Documents
- Printing Documents from the Website
We want you to have the best experience possible when you visit our website. For Macintosh users, the site is optimized for OSX 10.4 (Tiger) and the Safari browser.
View our site with the latest Internet browsers:
Set the resolution on your monitor to at least 800x600 to ensure you can view the full width of our website in your browser window. Also set your monitor to view our site with at least 256 colors.
To view PDF documents you need to have at least Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. This software is freely available from Adobe.
With most browsers and version 4 of the Acrobat Reader, you should be able to click on a link to a PDF document and the document will be displayed within your browser.
Having trouble viewing PDF documents?
We suggest you consider the following:
- The Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be installed (preferably version 4).
- If you receive a blank page, try 'refreshing' the page. You can do this by pressing the F5 key in Internet Explorer, or Ctrl+R in Navigator.
- Your system may have trouble displaying Acrobat documents within the browser.
To see if this is the problem try to separately download the document as a file. How to download the file:
- Right-click the link to the document.
- Select 'Save Target As...' in Internet Explorer or select 'Save Link As...' in Netscape Navigator from the popup menu.
- Select 'Save' (make sure you note where you have saved it).
- Open the file you just saved from within Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you can do this successfully, this indicates that your system has problems opening the document within the browser.
You may want to contact Adobe to download the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
There are a number of documents on our website that are saved as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents so that you can download and view them with all their formatting and graphics intact. All you need to view these documents is the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is quick to download and will come in handy on a number of other websites you visit as well.
To enhance your visits to our website, we utilize the following plug-ins which you can download FREE of charge.
Adobe Acrobat Reader formats printed material for viewing on your computer monitor and allows you to print documents.
Flash version 8 or above is a plug-in from Macromedia that lets you experience content on the web by means of animation and sound.
QuickTime Player is an application for playing QuickTime movies and QuickTime Streaming Media. Works with the QuickTime plug-in which allows users to watch QuickTime media inside a web page.
Window Media Player is an application for playing Window Media movies and Streaming Media.